GN Bank’s CURRENT ACCOUNT is a depository product enables customers to transact business and effect payments by using cheques. This way, customers like you do not have to carry large amounts of cash on you everywhere to transact business and make payments to other parties.
The GN Bank’s current account provides security and safety for Individuals and corporate bodies wishing to keep their funds in banks.
You don’t have to carry money everywhere to transact business. With our extensive network , you enjoy liquidity and convenience easy access to your funds in the bank.
- A cheque book is issued to the account holder.
- Statements for individual & Corporate Accounts
- Monthly C.O.T charge of 0. 125per mile (min GHp 50/ max GH ¢ 15.00)
- Withdrawals could be made as many times as possible.
- Overdrawn limit can be arranged on this account.
- Standing orders could be established using this account
F. How to Apply
- Complete the relevant application form as provided by the bank
- Valid ID card
- Proof of residence (Utility bill)
- 2 Passport pictures
- Personal Current accounts can be opened with a minimum initial deposit of GH¢10
- Corporate Current accounts can be opened with a minimum initial deposit of GH¢100
- An introduction or reference is required
The following are required to be furnished when opening a corporate account:
1. Company Regulation / Memorandum and Articles of Association
2. Company Resolution and mandate
3. Certificate of Incorporation
4. Certificate to commence business
- Tendering of other relevant documents, if further needed by the Bank.